Job Title: Senior Planner- 1 Post
Reports to: The Executive Director
Age Range: 28 – 40 Years
The Job holder will develop and consolidate comprehensive plans, monitor and evaluate their implementation
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- provided are accurate and act as the first point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring staff are notified of their arrival
- Participate in the budget preparation process and coordinate the preparation of Annual and quarterly work plans, detailed budget estimates and other budget documents;
- Coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of the Authority’s implementation of activities, and prepare performance reports;
- Coordinate the implementation and review of the Authority’s strategic plan;
- Participate and coordinate the development and implementation of the Authority’s Program implementation action plans;
- Support the preparation of in-depth analysis of Free Zones development interventions;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics or any other relevant qualification from a recognized university.
- Post graduate qualification in Project Planning and Management or Monitoring and Evaluation is a must.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
Should have a minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience in planning in a Government/Public institution.
UFZA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and applications received after the closing date will not be considered